With less than one week until the publication of my new novel, CALL ME ZELDA (May 7th), I wanted to share some exciting news about new and old books, thank all of you for your support and enthusiasm, and run a pre-pub giveaway. News first:
CALL ME ZELDA:
- CMZ has been selected for Penguin’s What the World is Reading program, one of their six recommended trade paperback releases of 2013.
- CMZ has been featured in Harper’s Bazaar Magazine, the Wall Street Journal, and USA Today for the Fitzgerald trend in books and film.
- Audio and Large Print Rights have sold for CMZ.
- Book Trailer: http://bit.ly/XbDhk6
- Pre-order: http://bit.ly/Zlp1Ym
- Appearances: http://bit.ly/QdJbhI
- I’m honored that HG has been selected for Penguin’s Read Pink program in 2013 to support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Audiobook and Large Print Rights have been sold for HG, as well as foreign rights in Hungary and Poland.
- If you’ve read HG, please consider leaving a review at your favorite online retailer or book sharing site: http://bit.ly/wH9peh
RECEIVE ME FALLING:
- RMF, my first self-published book, has continued to do well. As a courtesy to old and new readers, the ebook is now permanently available for Kindle at $2.99. http://amzn.to/12SwmOZ
Share this blog post on Twitter and tag me (@ErikaRobuck) for a chance to win a copy of CALL ME ZELDA. The contest will run through Saturday, May 4th, at 8:00 pm EST.
I can’t thank all of you enough for your kind support, especially those readers and book clubs who have been with me since my self-publishing endeavors. It is a great blessing to be able to do what I love, and to share it with all of you. I hope to see you on the book tour for CALL ME ZELDA.